~ Purdy Reservoir WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Purdy Reservoir, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7862027
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Purdy Reservoir, Wyoming (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 36662
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Purdy Reservoir
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Purdy Reservoir, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gammon Draw - O'Malley Draw - Lower Poison Creek Dam - Purdy Reservoir - Dry Poison Irrigation Reservoir - Middle Fork Crazy Woman Creek - 76 Number 2 Reservoir - Lower Poison Creek Stock Reservoir - Gunderman Pit - Dry Poison Dam - Spring Draw - Doyen Reservoir - Case Reservoir - Doyen Dam - Devoe Ditch Number 1 - 76 Number 2 Dam - Seventysix Creek - North Fork Crazy Woman Creek - George Hess Draw - Purdy Dam - Case Dam - Draw Number 3 - Steffensen Reservoir - Steffensen Dam - Ramsbottom Reservoir - Dry Poison Creek - Purdy Reservoir - Ramsbottom Dam - Poison Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA44.12544-106.75-106.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.125-106.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.125-106.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-106.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-106.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106.625
Cheyenne, Casper, and Laramie, Wyoming, Large Print Map by GM Johnson
Cloud Peak Wilderness, Wyoming, Map 720 by National Geographic Maps
Grand Teton National Park, Map 202 by National Geographic Maps
Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, Photographers Map by Earthwalk Press