~ Mount Arter WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Mount Arter, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7861155
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Arter, Wyoming (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 30468
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mount Arter
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Arter, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bragg Mountain - Uncle Tom Spring - Squaw Creek Trail - Cony Pass - Charcoal Spring - Paradise Creek - Hart Ranch - Cole Spring Creek - Mormon Spring - Brown Jug Ditch - Mormon Gulch - Fairfield Hill - North Fork Canyon - Mormon Basin - Porcupine Creek - Mount Arter - Cole Spring - Cony Basin - Spring Creek - Bragg Canyon - Farlow Homestead - Sand Creek - Suicide Point - Pine Bar Ranch - Farlow Trail - Mexican Creek Mine - Cyclone Pass
- Map Area ID: AREA42.87542.75-109-108.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.875-109
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.875-108.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-109
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-108.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -109
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -108.875
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale