~ Mexican Pass WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Mexican Pass, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7861061
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mexican Pass, Wyoming (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 29004
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mexican Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mexican Pass, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shearing Pen Draw - Indian Trails Spring - Engle Ranch - Arrowhead Ridge - Water Cress Spring - Mexican Draw - Mexican Place (historical) - Black Rock Spring - Mexican Pass - Engle Canyon - Blue Reservoir - Whitticker Draw - Buffalo Butte - Mexican Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA43.543.375-108.5-108.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.5-108.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.5-108.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.375-108.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.375-108.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -108.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -108.375
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale