~ Lander SE WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Lander SE, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7860166
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lander SE, Wyoming (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 24866
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lander SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lander SE, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lyons Ditch - Coal Mine Gulch - Dunne Mine - Hudson Number Two Mine - Poposia Mine - Monument Butte - Millard Ditch - South Fork Ballenger Draw - Ballenger Draw - Bachelor Mine - North Fork Ballenger Draw - Grant Young Ditch - Monument Draw - George Mine - Williams Mine - Government Draw - Dickinson Mine - Carr Springs Draw - Brower Mine - Coal Mine Draw - Fivemile Draw - Hall Ranch
- Map Area ID: AREA42.87542.75-108.625-108.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.875-108.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.875-108.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-108.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-108.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -108.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -108.5
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale