~ Elkhorn Point WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Elkhorn Point, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7858834
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Elkhorn Point, Wyoming (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 14049
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Elkhorn Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Elkhorn Point, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Elkhorn Point - Rock Springs - North Gate Canyon - Walbright Creek - Sixmile Gap - Sixmile Picnic Ground - Trail Creek - Prospect Mountain - Platte River Wilderness - Big Creek Ranch - Spring Creek - Long Lake - Henry Ditch - Parkview Hill - Uranium King Mine - Spring Lake Dam - Stovepipe Gulch - Henry Creek - Sixmile Creek - Spring Lake - Sixmile Creek - Deerhorn Point - Beaver Group Mine
- Map Area ID: AREA41.12541-106.5-106.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.125-106.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.125-106.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-106.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-106.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106.375
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale