~ Dome Lake WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Dome Lake, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7858688
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dome Lake, Wyoming (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 12502
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Dome Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dome Lake, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Weston Point - Lake Shamrock - Lake Buffalo - Hope Lake - Lake Alibi - Crescent Lake - Weston Reservoir - Rock Chuck Pass - Weston Reservoir - Dome Lake - Lake Fontanalis - Lost Lake - Black Rib - Dome Rock - Edelman Creek - Saddle Mountain - Sawmill Lakes - Twin Lakes Number 1 Dam - Twin Lakes Campground - Heart Lake - Twin Lakes - Snail Creek - Twin Lakes Number 2 - Weston Dam - Twin Lakes Number 2 Dam - Dome Lake Reservoir - Coney Creek - Preacher Rock - Bighorn National Forest - Sawmill Dam - Twin Lakes Picnic Area - Wilderness Creek - Dome Lake Number 1 - Lake Mirage - Duck Pond - Coney Lake - Lake Dunchi - Rinehart Lakes - Elk Pass - Stull Lakes - Bighorn Mountains - Grubstake Syndicate Mine - Elk Peak - Geddes Lake - Dome Lake Number 1 Dam - Porcupine Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA44.62544.5-107.375-107.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.625-107.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.625-107.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.5-107.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.5-107.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -107.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -107.25
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale