~ Crater Sink WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Crater Sink, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7858484
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Crater Sink, Wyoming (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 10612
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Crater Sink
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Crater Sink, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Thermopolis West Division - Putney Mine - Richmans Ranch - Kemp Ranch - Little Prospect Creek - Wagonhound Spring - Crater Sink
- Map Area ID: AREA43.87543.75-108.75-108.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.875-108.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.875-108.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.75-108.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.75-108.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -108.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -108.625
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale