~ Prohibition Spring UT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Prohibition Spring, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7788778
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Prohibition Spring, Utah (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 36519
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Prohibition Spring
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Prohibition Spring, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- The Hardpan - Rosebud BLM Field Station - Rosebud Ranch - Prohibition Spring - Terrace Cemetery - Terrace - Terrace Well - Muddy Creek Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA41.62541.5-113.625-113.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.625-113.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.625-113.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-113.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-113.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -113.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -113.5
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale