~ Leidy Peak UT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Leidy Peak, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7787317
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Leidy Peak, Utah (file size: 35 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 25378
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Leidy Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Leidy Peak, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Youngs Spring - Stove Lake - Ute Mountain - Beaver Creek - Browne Lake Dam - Brown Lake Campground - West Fork Carter Creek - Red Lake - Old Carter Trail Historical marker - Icy Hill Dugway - Hacking Lake - Leidy Peak - Pollen Lake - Middle Fork Carter Creek - Weyman Creek - East Fork Carter Creek - Long Park Dam - Lost Spring - Lakeshore Basin - Browne Lake - Tepee Lakes - Browne Lake - Summit Park - Long Park Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA40.87540.75-109.875-109.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.875-109.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.875-109.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.75-109.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.75-109.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.75
Arches National Park, Map 211 by National Geographic Maps
Bryce and Mount Dutton, Utah by National Geographic Maps
Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, Map 219 by National Geographic Maps
Canyonlands National Park, Island in the Sky District, Map 310 by National Geographic Maps