~ Lehman Lake WI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Lehman Lake, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7662390
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lehman Lake, Wisconsin (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 25368
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lehman Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lehman Lake, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lost Lake - Deer Lake - Rosey Lake - Lake Sixteen - Horsehead Lake - Harwell Lake - Girard Junction Lookout Tower - Murbou Lake - Town of Athelstane - Duck Lake - Spring Lake - Eagle River School (historical) - Little Spring Lake - Heart Lake - Intervale School (historical) - Lehman Lake - Trout Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA45.545.375-88.25-88.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.5-88.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.5-88.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.375-88.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.375-88.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.125
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale