~ Lake Lucerne WI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Lake Lucerne, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7662386
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Lucerne, Wisconsin (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 24513
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lake Lucerne
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Lucerne, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Devils Lake - Rat Lake Permanent Lookout Station - Forest County Potawatomi Community - Kokoma School (historical) - Johnson Springs - Indian River - Little Popple Lake - Wabikon Lake - Bug Lake - Little Riley Lake - Sugarbush Hill - Indian Springs - Riley Lake - Town of Lincoln - Popple Lake - Wyman Lake - Hardwood Lake - Tee Lake - Lake Lucerne - Little Pine Lake - Dawson Lake - Otter Springs - Mayflower Lake - Midget Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-88.875-88.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-88.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-88.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-88.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-88.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.75
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale