~ Goodman SW WI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Goodman SW, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7662380
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Goodman SW, Wisconsin (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 17721
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Goodman SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Goodman SW, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Burnt Bridge Campground - Camp Six Lake - Rock Creek - Rock Creek - North Branch Harvey Creek - Halley Creek - South Branch Harvey Creek - Valley Lake - Revolver Lake - Porcupine Lake - Goose Lake - Michigan Creek - Armstrong Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-88.5-88.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-88.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-88.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-88.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-88.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.375
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale