~ Jump River Fire Tower NW WI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Jump River Fire Tower NW, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7661396
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jump River Fire Tower NW, Wisconsin (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22884
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Jump River Fire Tower NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jump River Fire Tower NW, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wolf Creek - Green Creek - Gilbert Creek - Mox Creek - Meadow Creek - Big Falls - South Fork Jump River - Town of Hawkins - Steve Creek - North Fork Jump River - Web Creek - Big Falls Campground
- Map Area ID: AREA45.545.375-90.75-90.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.5-90.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.5-90.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.375-90.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.375-90.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.625
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale