~ Big Falls Dam WI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Big Falls Dam, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7661360
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Big Falls Dam, Wisconsin (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 3702
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Big Falls Dam
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Big Falls Dam, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Campbell Dam - Big Falls Dam - Swedish Cemetery - McGee Lake - Beaver Dam Rapids - Josie Creek - Town of Big Falls - Big Swamp - Town of True - Town of Dewey - Big Falls 2WP917 Dam - Big Falls Flowage 1894 - Big Falls Flowage - Rusk Camp - Little Cedar Rapids - Glenview Cemetery - Josie Creek County Park
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-91-90.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-91
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-90.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-91
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-90.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -91
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.875
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale