~ Gurney WI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Gurney, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7608918
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Gurney, Wisconsin (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 18780
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Gurney
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Gurney, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gurney - Sedgwick
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546.375-90.625-90.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-90.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-90.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.375-90.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.375-90.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.5
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale