~ Island Lake WI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Island Lake, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7608766
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Island Lake, Wisconsin (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22151
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Island Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Island Lake, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Brule Rush Lake State Natural Area - Breakfast Lake - Sucker Lake - Island Lake - Muck Lake - George Lake - Mays Rips Rapids - Big Twin Rapids - Bass Lake - Moreland Lake - Wildcat Rapids - Sand Lake - Little Twin Rapids - Loon Lake - Big Lake - Cedar Island Airport - Town of Highland - Lucius Lake - The Falls Rapids - WHSA-FM (Brule) - Cedar Island Ponds - Blue Lake - Hay Lake - Brule Lookout Tower - Rush Lake - Turtle Lake - Cedar Island Estate - Ole Lake - Lucius Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546.375-91.625-91.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-91.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-91.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.375-91.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.375-91.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.5
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale