~ Swan Lake WA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Swan Lake, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7533241
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Swan Lake, Washington (file size: 37 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 43957
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Swan Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Swan Lake, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ferry Lake - Golden Harvest Trail - Tenmile Trail - Swan Lake - Sheep Mountain - Ferry Lake Campground - Swan Lake Campground - Swan Butte - Barrett Butte - Copper Mountain - Fish Lake - Ferry Lake Trail
- Map Area ID: AREA48.62548.5-118.875-118.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48.625-118.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48.625-118.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW48.5-118.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE48.5-118.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 48.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.75
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale