~ Whitewater WI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Whitewater, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-6001118
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Whitewater, Wisconsin (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64500
- Scan ID: 801344
- Survey Year: 1889
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Whitewater
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Whitewater, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Heath Mills - Adams - La Grange - Slabtown - Heart Prairie - Rome - Lauderdale Shores - Little Prairie - Whitewater - Lauderdale - Hebron - Palmyra - Oak Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.75-88.75-88.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-88.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-88.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-88.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-88.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.5
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale