~ Port Washington WI topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Port Washington, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5999990
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Port Washington, Wisconsin (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61208
- Scan ID: 801259
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Port Washington
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Port Washington, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Waubeka - Hamilton - Holy Cross - Druecker - Ulao - Decker - Fredonia - Grafton - Cedarburg - Belgium - Saukville - Knellsville - Lakefield - Port Washington - Lake Church
- Map Area ID: AREA43.543.25-88-87.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.5-88
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.5-87.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.25-88
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.25-87.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.75
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale