~ Drummond NW WI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2013
Drummond NW, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5950158
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Drummond NW, Wisconsin (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 12820
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Drummond NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Drummond NW, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ducetts Lakes - Trout Lake - Nancy Lake - Camp Nine Lake - Travers Lake - Sand Lake - Lamereau Lake - West Eightmile Lake - Claire Lake - Silver Lake - East Eightmile Lake - Wilderness Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA46.546.375-91.5-91.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.5-91.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.5-91.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.375-91.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.375-91.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -91.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -91.375
001K Trepassey Canada topo map, 1:250,000 scale
001K11 Trepassey Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
001K12 St Shotts Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
001K13 St Mary s Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale