~ Brandon VT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920
Brandon, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5680051
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Brandon, Vermont (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51735
- Scan ID: 460004
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Brandon
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Brandon, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Leicester - Leicester Junction - Fernville - Salisbury Station - Towtaid (historical) - Ripton - West Cornwall - Whiting - Mount Pleasant - Lake Dunmore - East Middlebury - West Salisbury - Sudbury - Forest Dale - Salisbury - Hyde Manor - Farmingdale - Cornwall - Sugar Hollow - Satans Kingdom - Goshen - Brandon - Piper Crossing
- Map Area ID: AREA4443.75-73.25-73
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44-73.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44-73
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.75-73.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.75-73
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale