~ Emerald Lake WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Emerald Lake, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5655830
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Emerald Lake, Wyoming (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70004
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Emerald Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Emerald Lake, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lost Ranger Top - Burwell Creek - Devils Graveyard - South Fork Burwell Creek - Green Lake - Cougar Creek - Sheep Lake - Emerald Lake - Sheep Creek - Red Tops
- Map Area ID: AREA4443.875-109.625-109.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44-109.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44-109.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.875-109.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.875-109.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.5
001K Trepassey Canada topo map, 1:250,000 scale
001K11 Trepassey Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
001K12 St Shotts Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
001K13 St Mary s Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale