~ Indian Pass WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Indian Pass, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5646961
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Indian Pass, Wyoming (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21852
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Indian Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Indian Pass, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Spirit Mountain Uranium Company Mine - Cedar Ridge Reservoir - Indian Pass Lateral - Coal Creek - Indian Pass - Cedar Ridge Dam - Pat O'Hara Gypsum Quarry Number One - Big Horn Gypsum Company Quarry
- Map Area ID: AREA44.544.375-109.125-109
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.5-109.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.5-109
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.375-109.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.375-109
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109
001K Trepassey Canada topo map, 1:250,000 scale
001K11 Trepassey Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
001K12 St Shotts Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
001K13 St Mary s Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale