~ Red Hill WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Red Hill, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642863
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Red Hill, Wyoming (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 37335
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Red Hill
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Red Hill, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Willow Creek - Hornbuckle Number 1 Reservoir - Nats Nugget Mine - Hardy Lease Mine - Brush Creek - 2-A Dam - Reynolds Ranch - Duck Creek - J Reynolds Ranch - Spook Mine - 2-A Reservoir - Baker Ranch - W Reynolds Ranch - Hornbuckle Number 1 Dam - Skunk Creek - Tisket Group Mine - Manning Ranch - Red Hill - Monument Hill - East Fork Willow Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA43.2543.125-105.625-105.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.25-105.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.25-105.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.125-105.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.125-105.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.5
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale