~ Wildlife Draw East WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Wildlife Draw East, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642821
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wildlife Draw East, Wyoming (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49077
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wildlife Draw East
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wildlife Draw East, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lodgepole Creek Oil Field - Martens 9-368-1 Reservoir - Christensen Ranch - Mush Creek Dam - Christensen Ranch - Brown Place - Lone Tree Creek - Wildcat Draw - Rough Draw - George Place
- Map Area ID: AREA43.87543.75-104.875-104.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.875-104.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.875-104.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.75-104.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.75-104.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.75
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale