~ Osage SE WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Osage SE, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642797
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Osage SE, Wyoming (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33512
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Osage SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Osage SE, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Elliot Reservoir - Fourmile Draw - State Dam - Nelson Dam - Shostak Dam - Shostak Reservoir - Sixmile Basin - Little Oil Creek - Nelson Reservoir - Michaels Reservoir - Boulden Ranch - Skull Creek - Elliot Dam - State Reservoir - Michaels Dam - Alum Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA43.87543.75-104.375-104.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.875-104.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.875-104.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.75-104.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.75-104.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.25
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale