~ Sheldon Creek WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Sheldon Creek, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5642540
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sheldon Creek, Wyoming (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 40951
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sheldon Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sheldon Creek, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Greenwood Cemetery - Cleo Creek - Russell Storage Reservoir - Jeff Davis Reservoir - Dry Creek Pit Mine - Spring Creek - Spring Branch Development Company Dam - Cedar Reservoir - Arledge Ranch - Cedar Dam - Cedar Knoll - North Spring Creek - Jeff Davis Dam - Pat Draw - Spring Branch Development Company Reservoir - Spring Creek - Russell Storage Dam - Sheldon Creek - Dry Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA44.2544.125-104.5-104.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.25-104.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.25-104.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.125-104.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.125-104.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.375
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale