~ Sherman Mountains West WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Sherman Mountains West, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5641851
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sherman Mountains West, Wyoming (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 41038
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sherman Mountains West
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sherman Mountains West, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Williams Number 3 Reservoir - Markley Hill - Hidden Valley Picnic Area - Browns Landing - Bisbee Hill - Point Crawford - Upper Blair Picnic Area - Old Sherman Cemetery - Wallis Recreation Area - Pole Mountain Ranger Station - Bennet Hill - Turtle Rock - Mellody Ranch - Lower Blair Picnic Area - Perue Ranch - Lincoln Trail - Pole Mountain Trail - Vedauwoo Fire Department - Ames Monument - Warren Sheep Camp - Sherman Mountains - The Summit - Williams Number 3 Dam - Pole Mountain Work Center - Poland Hill - Pole Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA41.2541.125-105.5-105.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.25-105.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.25-105.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.125-105.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.125-105.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.375
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale