~ Stone Mountain VT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2012
Stone Mountain, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 2012.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5640680
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Stone Mountain, Vermont (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43305
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Stone Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Stone Mountain, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Harris Mountain - Spaulding Cemetery - Cow Mountain - Boyce Cemetery - Little Mud Pond - Sable Mountain - Town of Guildhall - Buzzell Gap - Stone Mountain - Sable Mountain Brook - Suitor Brook - Applelon Brook - Halibut Mountain - Adden Mountain - Town of Granby - Wilke Brook - Pond Brook - Burnside Mountain - Mud Pond - Wilke Mountain - Cow Mountain Pond - Temple Mountain - Stony Brook - Stuart Cemetery - Sheridan Mountain - Nurse Mountain - Tolman Brook - Mount Tug - Round Mountain - Spruce Mountain - Colby Mountain - Hall Brook
- Map Area ID: AREA44.62544.5-71.75-71.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.625-71.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.625-71.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.5-71.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.5-71.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.625
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale