~ Henry Mountains UT topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1892
Henry Mountains, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618932
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Henry Mountains, Utah (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 322242
- Scan ID: 249799
- Imprint Year: 1901
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Escalante E
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Henry Mountains, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ducket Crossing - Hite (historical) - Gravel Crossing - Ticaboo - Eggnog - White Canyon (historical) - Clay Hills Crossing - Oljato - Halls Crossing - Three Forks - Rainbow City - Navajo Mountain - Fry Canyon - Soldier Crossing - Goulding
- Map Area ID: AREA3837-111-110
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-111
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-110
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-111
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-110
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -111
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale