~ Laramie WY topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1895
Laramie, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5617874
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Laramie, Wyoming (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65864
- Scan ID: 342499
- Survey Year: 1892
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Laramie
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Laramie, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Millbrook - West Laramie - Howell - Harmony - Hatton - Wyoming - Red Buttes - Tie Siding - The Buttes - Laramie
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541-106-105.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-106
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-105.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-106
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-105.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -106
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.5
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale