~ Brandon VT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946, updated 1988
Brandon, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5599212
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Brandon, Vermont (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 69440
- Scan ID: 337329
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1988
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1988
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Brandon
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Brandon, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sugar Hollow - Towtaid (historical) - Leicester - Goshen - Mount Pleasant - Fernville - Forest Dale - Brandon
- Map Area ID: AREA43.87543.75-73.125-73
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.875-73.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.875-73
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.75-73.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.75-73
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.