~ Stockton UT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Stockton, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5462893
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Stockton, Utah (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62997
- Scan ID: 252117
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Stockton
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Stockton, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Clover - Stockton - Rush Valley - Saint John - West Mercur - Tad Park - Center - Ophir - Bauer
- Map Area ID: AREA40.540.25-112.5-112.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.5-112.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.5-112.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.25-112.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.25-112.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -112.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -112.25
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale