~ Logan UT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1998, updated 2001
Logan, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 1998.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5458681
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Logan, Utah (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26256
- Scan ID: 250350
- Imprint Year: 2001
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1997
- Edit Year: 1998
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Forest Service
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Logan
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Logan, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Nibley - Millville - Logan - River Heights - Holt - Hyrum - Providence
- Map Area ID: AREA41.7541.625-111.875-111.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.75-111.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.75-111.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.625-111.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.625-111.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.75