~ North Pownal VT topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1946
North Pownal, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5450007
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): North Pownal, Vermont (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32454
- Scan ID: 128763
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: North Pownal
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map North Pownal, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North Pownal - Petersburg Junction - Hoosick - Stillham - North Petersburg
- Map Area ID: AREA42.87542.75-73.375-73.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.875-73.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.875-73.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.75-73.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.75-73.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73.25
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.