~ Priest Rapids WA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917
Priest Rapids, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5410516
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Priest Rapids, Washington (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 61307
- Scan ID: 243276
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Priest Rapids
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Priest Rapids, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Blackrock (historical) - Desert Aire - Mattawa
- Map Area ID: AREA46.7546.5-120-119.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.75-120
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.75-119.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.5-120
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.5-119.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -120
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.75
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale