~ Mt Angeles WA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Mt Angeles, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5410348
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Angeles, Washington (file size: 15 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 57934
- Scan ID: 242731
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Angeles
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Angeles, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Thousand Acre Meadow - Deer Park Ranger Station - Goldie River - Mount Angeles - McCartney Creek - Shelter Peak - Steeple Rock - Mount Claywood - Deception Creek - Burdick Creek - Hurricane Ridge - Marmot Lake - Head Cameron - Stony Point Camp - Cedar Lake - Press Valley - Windfall Creek - Godkin Creek - Lake Lillian - Frog Lake - Chateau Camp - Cox Valley - Camp Wilder - Green Mountain - Mount Cameron - Knerr Creek - Cache Creek - Mount Norton - Elk Mountain - Lost River - Deer Park Campground - Maiden Lake - Wildrose Creek - Dose Meadow Camp - Hurricane Ridge Picnic Area - Roaring Winds Camp - PJ Lake - Sentinel Peak - McCartney Peak - Hurricane Ridge Visitors Center - Badger Valley - Hayes River - Lillian Glacier - Prescott Creek - Obstruction Peak - Canyon Camp - Rocky Peak - Cedar Creek - Butler Creek - Elkhorn Ranger Station - Grand Lake - South Dana - Hidden Creek - Hayes River Guard Station - Silt Creek - Cameron Pass - Deer Park - Evergreen Creek - Grand Pass - Camp Marion - Dorothy Creek - Gladys Lake - Lost Pass - Lost Peak - Marys Falls Camp - Mount Fromme - Leitha Creek - Maiden Creek - Stony Creek - Moose Lake - Sunrise Ridge - Blue Mountain - Maiden Peak - Claywood Lake - Bear Camp - Gray Wolf Pass - Windfall Peak - Elwha River Trail - Hayden Pass - Wellesley Peak - Eagle Point - Cameron Glaciers - Grand Valley - Hatana Falls - Klahhane Ridge - Sentinels Sister - Elkhorn Guard Station - Cub Creek - Semple Plateau - Tipperary Camp - Mount Dana
- Map Area ID: AREA4847.75-123.5-123.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48-123.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48-123.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.75-123.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.75-123.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -123.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -123.25
Adams County, Washington by Pittmon Map Company
Alaskas Kenai Peninsula, All-Season Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
Alpine Lakes Wilderness, Washington, Map 825 by National Geographic Maps
Anacortes to Skagit Bay (18427-24) by NOAA