~ Dunbar WI topo map, 1:48000 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1947
Dunbar, Wisconsin, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5308000
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dunbar, Wisconsin (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 73487
- Scan ID: 801523
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Field Check Year: 1939
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Planimetric: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dunbar
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:48000
- Geographical region: Wisconsin, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dunbar, Wisconsin, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA45.7545.5-88.25-88
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.75-88.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.75-88
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-88.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-88
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88
Algoma to Sheboygan; Kewaunee; Two Rivers (14903-24) by NOAA
Algoma-Kewaunee, Wisconsin by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, Map 235 by National Geographic Maps
Apostle Islands, including Chequamegan Bay; Bayfield Harbor; Pikes Bay Harbor; La Pointe Harbor (14973-28) by NOAA