~ Mt Jackson VA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1947
Mt Jackson, Virginia, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5303184
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Jackson, Virginia (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58019
- Scan ID: 188396
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mount Jackson
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Virginia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Jackson, Virginia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Meems - Mount Jackson - Quicksburg - South Jackson - White House - Ingham - Stanley - Georgetown - Oakwood - Salem - Plains Mill - Athlone - Intersections - Shenandoah Caverns - Williamsville - Battle Creek - Newport - Tenth Legion - Alpine - Whitehouse Landing - Hamburg - Shenandoah Forest - Arkton - Catherine Furnace - Honeyville - Shavertown - Grove Hill - New Market - Locust Grove - Leaksville - Mount Airy - Mauzy - Forestville - Alma - Egypt Bend Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA38.7538.5-78.75-78.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.75-78.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.75-78.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-78.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-78.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -78.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -78.5
Appalachian Trail Map Guide, Damascus to Bailey Gap by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Bailey Gap to Calf Mountain by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Calf Mountain to Raven Rock by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Davenport Gap to Damascus by National Geographic Maps