~ Hurley VA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917
Hurley, Virginia, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5302952
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hurley, Virginia (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55607
- Scan ID: 188201
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hurley
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Virginia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hurley, Virginia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Weller - Harman - Dunlap - Harman Junction - Longbottom - Paw Paw - Pearly - Coleman - Poetown - Motley (historical) - Big Rock - Maxie - Conaway - Camp Creek (historical) - Hurley - Calloway Branch (historical) - Hackney Creek (historical) - Kelsa - Fedscreek - Thomas - Home Creek - Argo - Roseann - Hurricane (historical) - Royal City - Tookland - Jamboree - Ira - Grundy - Toonerville - Artia
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537.25-82.25-82
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-82.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-82
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.25-82.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.25-82
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82
001K Trepassey Canada topo map, 1:250,000 scale
001K11 Trepassey Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
001K12 St Shotts Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
001K13 St Mary s Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale