~ Mountain Grove VA topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1933
Mountain Grove, Virginia, USGS topographic map dated 1933.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5302352
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mountain Grove, Virginia (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30926
- Scan ID: 187499
- Survey Year: 1930
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mountain Grove
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Virginia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mountain Grove, Virginia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mountain Grove - Rimel - Shanklin (historical) - Mooretown
- Map Area ID: AREA38.12538-80-79.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.125-80
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.125-79.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-80
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-79.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -80
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -79.875
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale