~ Cherry Run WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Cherry Run, West Virginia, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270586
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cherry Run, West Virginia (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 8372
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cherry Run
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: West Virginia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cherry Run, West Virginia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sleepy Creek - Ernstville - Cherry Run - Golden Fleece Estates - Pecktonville - Park Head - Mountain Vistas - Marvania Heights - Mount Trimble - Indian Springs - Yeakle Mill
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-78.125-78
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-78.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-78
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-78.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-78
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -78.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -78
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale