~ Jacobs Monument UT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Jacobs Monument, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270125
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jacobs Monument, Utah (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 22337
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Jacobs Monument
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jacobs Monument, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- West Copper Creek - East Fork Copper Canyon - Oljato Division - Tse-dahascani - West Fork Copper Canyon - Pickrell Mesa - Jacobs Monument - East Copper Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA37.12537-110.5-110.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.125-110.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.125-110.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-110.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-110.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -110.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110.375
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale