~ Rockypoint WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Rockypoint, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267867
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rockypoint, Wyoming (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 38409
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Rockypoint
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rockypoint, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rockypoint - Lightning Flat (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.875-105.125-105
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-105.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-105
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.875-105.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.875-105
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale