~ Baldy Mountain WA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Baldy Mountain, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267659
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Baldy Mountain, Washington (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2250
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Baldy Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Baldy Mountain, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wilkinson Canyon - Harris Creek Spring Number 1 - Baldy Mountain - North Fork Mud Creek Spring - Switchback Canyon - Gene Creek - Murdock Spring Number 1 - Baldy Spring Number 2 - South Fork Mud Creek Spring - Harris Creek - Forest Mountain Spring Number 3 - McKenzie Ridge - Palmich Canyon - South Fork Mud Creek - North Fork Mud Creek - Medsker Spring - Harris Creek Spring Number 2 - Bisping Canyon - Forest Mountain Spring Number 1 - Murdock Spring Number 3 - Murdock Gulch - Goman Peak - Forest Mountain - Forest Mountain Spring Number 2 - Murdock Spring Number 2 - Baldy Spring Number 1 - Medsker Canyon - Byers Canyon Spring Number 3 - Corral Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA47.87547.75-120.375-120.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.875-120.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.875-120.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.75-120.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.75-120.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.25
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale