~ Mount Stuart WA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Mount Stuart, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267543
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Stuart, Washington (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30829
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mount Stuart
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Stuart, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bean Creek - Spirit Lake - De Roux Trail Head - Beverly Campground - Gallaher Head Lake - Sherpa Glacier - Longs Pass - Lake Ingalls - North Fork Fortune Creek - Iron Peak - Stuart Pass - Lake Ann - Ingalls Pass - Turnpike Creek - Gallaher Head - Skookum Mine - Medra Creek - Stuart Glacier - Lake Stuart - Horseshoe Lake - Mount Stuart - Jolly Creek - DeRoux Forest Camp - Esmeralda Peaks - Ingalls Peak - Lake Camp Fire Girls - Koppen Mountain - DeRoux Creek - Esmeralda Trail Head - Jack Lake - Johnson Creek - Ice Cliff Glacier - Van Epps Pass - Eldorado Creek - De Roux Campground - Van Epps Creek - Sherpa Peak
- Map Area ID: AREA47.547.375-121-120.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.5-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.5-120.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.375-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.375-120.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.875
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale