~ Jack Ridge WA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Jack Ridge, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267535
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jack Ridge, Washington (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 22236
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Jack Ridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jack Ridge, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Meadow Creek - Trout Creek - Chatter Guard Station - Black Pine Campground - Dunn Creek - Sixtysix Hundred Ridge - Meadow Camp - Ben Creek - Blackjack Ridge - Chatter Creek - Harding Mountain - Solomon Creek - Grindstone Creek - Boggy Creek - Highchair Mountain - Cradle Lake - Trout Lake Campground - Jack Ridge - Pablo Creek - Trout Lake - Chatter Creek Campground - Eightmile Mountain - Van Epps Mine - Black Pine Creek - Bootjack Mountain - Rock Island Campground - Jack Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA47.62547.5-121-120.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.625-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.625-120.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.5-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.5-120.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.875
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale