~ Frost Mountain WA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Frost Mountain, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5267290
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Frost Mountain, Washington (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 16519
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Frost Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Frost Mountain, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gooseberry Flat - Keenan Meadows Trail - South Fork Meadow Trailhead - Willow Gulch - North Fork Trail - Grasshopper Flat - Cedar Creek - Lodgepole Creek - Tamarack Spring Campground - Frost Mountain - Manastash Cow Camp - Manastash Ridge Division - Manastash Lake Trail - Tripod Flat - First Creek - Frost Creek - Ice Water Creek - Gnat Flat Trail - Buck Meadows - Walter Spring - Gnat Flat - Osborn Point - Keenan Meadows - Lost Lake - Tamarack Spring - South Fork Meadow - Case Knife Creek - South Fork Taneum Creek - North Fork Taneum Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA47.12547-121-120.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.125-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.125-120.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-120.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.875
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale