~ Fishtrap Lake WA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Fishtrap Lake, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5257807
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fishtrap Lake, Washington (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 15373
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Fishtrap Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fishtrap Lake, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Croskey - Rodna
- Map Area ID: AREA47.37547.25-117.875-117.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.375-117.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.375-117.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.25-117.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.25-117.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.75
Adams County, Washington by Pittmon Map Company
Alaskas Kenai Peninsula, All-Season Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
Alpine Lakes Wilderness, Washington, Map 825 by National Geographic Maps
Anacortes to Skagit Bay (18427-24) by NOAA