~ Calispell Peak WA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Calispell Peak, Washington, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5257386
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Calispell Peak, Washington (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6761
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Calispell Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Washington, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Calispell Peak, Washington, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Olson Peak - Scrabbler Mountain - Hidden Meadows - Drummond Creek - Saddle Mountain - Phillips Lake - Pal Moore Meadow - Calispell Basin - Rocky Butte - Hartill Creek - Lenhart Meadows - Butte Creek - Blacktail Mountain - Hartill Meadows - Merikay Mine - Krumm Meadows - Calispell Peak - Krumm Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA48.548.375-117.625-117.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48.5-117.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48.5-117.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW48.375-117.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE48.375-117.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 48.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.5
Adams County, Washington by Pittmon Map Company
Alaskas Kenai Peninsula, All-Season Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
Alpine Lakes Wilderness, Washington, Map 825 by National Geographic Maps
Anacortes to Skagit Bay (18427-24) by NOAA